by Kraft What’s Cooking
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) Jell-O Lemon Jelly Powder
- 1-1/4 cups graham crumbs
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 pkg. (250 g) Philadelphia Brick Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup half-and-half
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries or any fruit (I used rhubarb compote)
- Add boiling water to jelly powder; stir 2 min. until completely dissolved. Refrigerate 45 min. or until slightly thickened.
- Meanwhile, heat oven to 325ºF. Mix graham crumbs and butter; press about 3 Tbsp. onto bottom of each of 8 (125-mL) ovenproof jars. Place on rimmed baking sheet; bake 6 min. Cool.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar with mixer until blended. Gradually beat in half-and-half; stir in jelly. Spoon into jars; top with strawberries.
Please follow and like us: