· 1 head of cauliflower, cut into florets
· 1 cup all-purpose flour
· 2 cup panko breadcrumbs
· 3 large eggs, beaten
· kosher salt
· Freshly ground black pepper
· 1 cup barbecue sauce
· 1/2 cup brown sugar
· Juice of 2 limes
· 1 teaspoon garlic powder
· Ranch dressing, for serving (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 375*In a large bowl, combine flour and cauliflower, Toss until fully coated.
2. Set up a dredging station: In one bowl, add panko breadcrumbs and in another bowl whisk eggs and add 2 tablespoons water. Dip cauliflower in beaten eggs, then panko until fully coated. Transfer to a parchment-lined baking sheet and season generously with salt and pepper.
3. Bake until golden and crispy, 20 to 25 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, in a small saucepan over low heat, warm barbecue sauce, brown sugar, lime juice, and garlic powder.
5. Coat baked cauliflower in sauce and serve with ranch, if desired.