· ⅔ cup sugar
· ½ cup unsalted butter, softened
· 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
· 1 egg
· 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
· 2 tablespoons poppy seed
· ½ teaspoon baking soda
· ¼ teaspoon salt
· ½ cup sour cream
· 2 cups fresh blueberries
· 4 tablespoons sugar
· 2 teaspoons flour
· ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
· ⅓ cup powdered sugar
· 1 to 2 teaspoons milk or lemon juice
· Heat oven to 350°F. Grease bottom and sides of 9 or 10-inch springform pan. In large bowl, combine 2/3 cup sugar and margarine; beat until light and fluffy. Add lemon peel and egg; beat 2 minutes at medium speed.
· In medium bowl, combine 1 1/2 cups flour, poppy seed, baking soda and salt; mix well. Add to butter mixture alternately with sour cream, beating until well combined. Spread batter over bottom and 1 inch up sides of greased and floured pan, making sure batter on sides is 1/4 inch thick.
· In another medium bowl, combine all filling ingredients; mix well. Spoon over batter.
· Bake at 350°F. for 45 to 55 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Cool 1 hour or overnight before adding glade
· In small bowl, blend powdered sugar and enough milk for desired drizzling consistency. I pour glaze into a small zipper bag, cut a corner and drizzle over cake